Stay current with latest evidence and best practices from expert faculty and major medical conferences
Featured Learning Centers
Curated multi-credit CME/CE course bundles to dive deep on a specific disease area, therapeutic options, and latest guidelines all in one place
Partner With Us
NexusMedX is the US & Global leader in CME/CE distribution and audience generation, collaborating and leveraging the online networks of leading scientific publishers and societies
- Unparalleled Global and US Reach
- Extensive Scientific Publisher Expertise
- Most Comprehensive Physician Specialty Reach
- Scalable Technology | Learning Management Platforms | Outcomes
Have A Question?
See our commonly asked questions and answers. If you don't see your question here, please reach out!
Can't find what you're looking for?
- I'm having problems logging into the site.
Please make sure to log in using the same email address and password that you signed up with. If needed, you can reset your password. If you cannot remember the email address that you signed up with, please contact us.
- How do I get my certificates?
You must pass any testing and complete the course evaluation. After this, your certificate will be emailed to you within 5 business days and uploaded to your account.
If you have received the wrong certificate type, please contact us, include your email address (login) and the complete title of the course as well as the credit type you should have received.
- How can I keep track of all the courses I've completed?
NexusMedX keeps a transcript of all the tests you've completed. To see or print the transcript, log into the site, click the "My Courses" link.
- I have a medical education course and would like to have it listed.
That's great! Please see our Partner With Us page for information about how to contact us to get your course listed/hosted.